When do gates open?
Gates open at 2 PM Thursday. Arrive early for prime camping location.
Concert Field Opens:
Thursday 2 PM
Day Parking Lots Open:
Day Parking Lots Close:(for arrivals)
Reentry, In and Outs, and Wristband Policy:
Three-day ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a weekend wristband and will be allowed to re-enter the Festival. Single day ticket holders will not be allowed to re-enter the Festival. You must pass through security each time you enter. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival. Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be replaced. They cannot be removed and must be worn all three days to allow entry. Please don't remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry (and that will make us sad).
Allowed and Not Allowed materials:
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving all prohibited items at home.
If you can't find the item you're curious about, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are ALLOWED at CounterPoint:*
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Factory-Sealed Water Bottles
- Empty CamelBak or CamelBak water bottles, Other Empty Plastic Container, etc.
- Non-Professional Recording Equipment (Point & Shoot Cameras, Flip Video Cameras, etc.)
- Everything you'll need for the concert
- Sealed Water Bottles, raingear, a hood and extra pair of shoes, sneakers, mud boots, bug spray, a blanket to sit on, sunscreen, hat for shade, plastic container or two for water, plastic bags for trash, flag or balloon to identify your site, ear plugs, a camera, pen and paper for names, addresses. Small Camping chairs will be permitted in the concert area, but coolers are not.
- If you are Camping
- In addition to tent, tarp, chairs and food, the following items are recommended and will make your weekend more enjoyable. – Extra toilet paper, a flashlight, extra trash bags, portable radio, small luggage lock for your tent and no valuables. Coolers and food from outside the Festival are only allowed in the Camp Grounds. Small propane cook stoves will be permitted in the Camping area. No charcoal grills or open fires permitted.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at CounterPoint:
- NO GLASS containers of any kind (These items will all be confiscated)
- NO weapons
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Kegs/Pony Kegs
- NO Animals, other than service animals
- NO Golf carts, dune buggies, off road motorcycles, Segways, horses, etc of any kind will be allowed on the premises
- NO Unauthorized Vending of Products
- NO open fires, gas, or charcoal
- NO Generators unless part of the RV or trailer
- NO Fireworks
- NO Box Trucks or trailers (Camping trailers are OK but are considered RV’S)
- NO Gasoline unless you have an onboard Generator
- No Paint or Markers of any kind
- No Confetti of any kind
- NO GLASS
* Venue/promoters and Security Personnel hold the right to deem other items not on this list as unlawful or dangerous.
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a peace officer or festival staff member.
Also, it can get hot in Atlanta during the summer and heatstroke is not cool. Drink lots of water. Look for free water filling stations throughout the festival grounds. Wear sunscreen. Red and crispy is so two years ago. Cool off (and freshen up) at the misting areas on site.
Lost and Found:
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Information/Lost & Found booths. After the Festival, you can inquire about lost items by contacting email@example.com. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. MCP Presents and C3 Presents will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
For information about a specific ticket order, e-mail Front Gate Tickets, or call 888.512.SHOW. For additional information on CounterPoint tickets, be sure to visit our Tickets Page. Also, for a list of frequently asked questions about Tickets,.
CounterPoint info before, during, and after the festival:
Still have questions? During the festival, visit our Info tents located throughout the festival grounds, or just ask one of the friendly volunteers stationed near the entrance. Until August, we'd be glad to answer your questions, just e-mail us here, firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind, we receive a number of e-mails every day, we will get back to you in the order in which your e-mail was received.
- Parking is free for Non-Campers.
- Each person camping must purchase a camping ticket in order to enter the camping area.